This order will be kept on hold until we hear from you. Please email your approval or changes as soon as possible so we can proceed with the order.
By submitting your response to Reno Print Store, you agree to the following terms.
• You are FULLY RESPONSIBLE for final proof and layout approval prior to the printing process.
• Reno Print Store is NOT LIABLE for errors in a final product caused by any of the following reasons:
Omitted, Mistyped or Misspelled Words, Grammar, Punctuation.
• You understand that any errors existing on the approved proof will be printed and that any additional costs incurred to fix these errors are your responsibility and not eligible to be re-run free of charge
This job may be printed with the attached changes. You understands that errors will be fixed at no
additional charge but changes to the original design will be charged at the quoted hourly rate.
By submitting your approval to Reno Print Store, you agree to the following terms:
• You have verified that spelling and content are correct and assume all responsibility for typographical errors.
• You are satisfied with the document layout.
• You understand that your document will print EXACTLY* as it appears on the proof and that you cannot make any changes once the order is approved.
• You certify that you are legally authorized to utilize any design / art / photograph(s) being supplied to RPS for the purposes of fulfilling this order. Further, you indemnify, hold harmless and agree to defend RPS, its vendors and affiliates from any suit, claim or demand arising from your reproduction or use of this material.
*Please note the color on your monitor may not be representative of the printed piece. The monitor uses a resolution of 72 dpi and is RGB based, while printing uses 300 dpi and is CMYK based. The colors on the monitor are brighter than they will appear when they print.
COLOR PROOFING & MATCHING
Reno Print Store is not liable for color matching or ink density on screen proofs approved by the customers. Screen proofs will predict design layout, text accuracy, image proportion and placement, but not color or density. Reno Print Store will try it's best to match the gradient density of each color, Reno Print Store is not liable for the final appearance of a color.
Important : Gang-run printing is multiple (and different) customer jobs that are combined on a large print sheet, and run at the same time. For example, we layout 80 different customer business cards and postcards on one gang-run sheet, and run the sheet 1000 times to get 80 sets of 1000 cards . Each card set is a different card. This process allows us to spread the expensive initial setup cost of running a full-color, offset job among 80 customers.
Application of UV Coating may effect or change the appearance of the printed colors. Reno Print Store is not liable for the final color appearance of a UV product/s.
In addition, you agree to the following terms and conditions.